Do you need a Website?
“You bet your sweet bippy!” Know this.
- 97% of Consumers Search Online – Consumers no longer look for local business by letting their “fingers do the walking through the yellow pages”. Now they use computers, tablets and smart phones to enter keywords that tell search engines (Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc…) precisely what they are looking for.
- Not Having a Website is Like Having an “Unlisted Phone Number” – Obviously having an unlisted number makes it difficult for consumers to connect with you. As a business you want to make it easier! If your competitors have websites and you don’t you’re giving them an advantage over you.
- In the US Alone, Over 250 Million People Use the Internet – How many people do you know? A website could increase that number exponentially.
- Websites Aren’t Just Local, They’re Global – Traditionally small businesses were only able to market themselves to their local community. Having a website enables small businesses to offer their products and services on a much larger scale, if they choose.
- Can You Work 24/7 Without Sleep – You can’t but a website can! In the evening when most businesses are closed many consumers are surfing the web. A website will allow your company to be open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. That’s like having an employee working around the clock – including weekends and holidays!
- Having a Website Can Mean Higher Revenue – According to the Small Business Administration, small businesses that have websites are averaging $1.07 million more per year in sales than small businesses not online. That’s 39% higher revenue.
Our Basic Website Package Includes:
|* Up to 7 Pages||* Google Analytics|
|* Up to 7 Menu Buttons||* Google Maps|
|* Slide Show||* Email Link|
|* A Blog (if desired)||* Email Sign-up Integration|
|* Social Media Integration||* User Education|
|* Content Assistance||* Ownership of Work|
We will design a WordPress website that addresses your current needs as well as projected future ones. This will require a clear understanding of what you want your website to accomplish. Not sure what that is? We’ll work with you to figure it out.